Tuesday 1 August 2017

THE TRIUMPHANT LADIES CONFERENCE 2017

Lord,You didn't have to do it but You did! Thank You for everything!

A huge thank you to the host of the conference, Pastor Funke Kasali, which took place at HQ- Foundation of Truth Assembly, Surulere, Lagos with guest from abroad like Pearl  Kupe,  our very own Ndidi Nwuneli and Tope Alabi plus other great women of God who gathered in Lagos from different parts of the Nation for this huge event with the word ...thank you so much. #kenako

I  facilitated alongside great women in business like House of Tara, Le Marie Events ,just to mention a few and of course our very own....House of Marie Angela Exquisite.

The exhibition was purposeful with the skill acquisition workshop in place too in which I was part of. My Pastor and Mentor stopped by my stand with more words for me *wink*. 

...Nobody is nobody!
God speaks to us all the time. We have talents we need to develop, to helps us be  better and happier person (s)..

Let me share what I learnt from being a part of it despite my sudden inability to move but thank God...i made it.

"Be obedient, Discipline and above all...Be of service", Leap Africa Founder....Ndidi Nwuneli.

My mother in church says,"When you obey the spirit of God and are lead....everything falls in place",Deaconess Bose. Thank you ma.

I am a delightful land!!!
That's how I wrapped my July,2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment